KOZO KEIKAKU ENGINEERING Inc. (hereinafter, "the Company"), recognizes its social responsibilities as a "knowledge technology company" providing "engineering knowledge" services to the manufacturing, construction and real estate, and telecommunication sectors through engineering consulting, system solutions and product services. The Company also recognizes the importance of personal information, makes an effort to handle personal information in a proper manner, and establishes the following "Personal Information Protection Policies" to promote activities on a daily basis for personal information Protection Management System (PMS) to be radicated.
- When the Company collects, uses and provides personal information related to its business, the Company will not use the information for purposes other than the original intent (use outside of its purpose) and takes measures to ensure this.
- The Company complies with the laws, guidelines established by the country and other regulations concerning personal information.
- The Company has established internal procedures for prevention or correction with respect to unauthorized access, loss, destruction, modification or leaking of personal information, and takes proper measures to ensure the protection of personal information.
- The Company has established internal procedures for handling complaints and inquiries, and deals with them appropriately.
- The Company complies with the personal information Protection Management System (PMS) and continually takes actions to improve it.
Established January 1st, 2001
Revised October 1st, 2002
Revised July 1st, 2007
Revised July 1st, 2021
KOZO KEIKAKU ENGINEERING Inc.
Representative Executive Officer and President
In November 2001, the Company was granted the Privacy Mark given for the companies handling and managing personal information properly by JIPDEC (Japan Information Processing Development Corporation). Moreover, at the renewal inspection conducted every 2 years, the Company was recognized for its appropriate management as per JIS standards (see note below) and, in November 2005, obtained a renewal for the 3rd time. (Note) Requirements for Compliance Program on Personal Information Protection (JIS Q 15001).
The company is going to meet the JIS Q 15002:2006 in the next renewal inspection.
Personal Information Inquiry:
Japan Holstein Hall
4-38-13, Honcho, Nakano-ku, Tokyo
KOZO KEIKAKU ENGINEERING Inc. Administrative Department: (email@example.com)